Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quilting on a Wintery Day

It's raining, blowing a gale so it's a perfect day for sewing !

Look what the postie delivered this morning.  Two cute fat quarter bundles I liked and bought from a detash FB page, will fit nicely into my already overflowing stash but perfect for sewing into scrap quilts.


Despite the room being lit up like July Christmas lights, quilting on the twister quilt will have to wait today as it is just too hard on my eyes.  I am making great progress though and another morning's quilting will see it done.


So I thought I would bring out this quilt which I was given about 3 years ago to quilt, it seems to get pushed down to the bottom of the pile but I should be able to get a few more blocks quilted today.

Happy quilting !


No comments:

Post a Comment