Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Finishes

Another two scrappy quilts done and packed ready to distribute.  This hexagons in this quilt were foundation pieced by machine and then hand stitched together in rows.  Machine quilted.  I love making hexagon quilts like this one and especially scrappy ones.  I really need a new camera or else some tuition on how to photograph quilts so they look as straight as they are.

This quilt is another easy scrappy block done by machine.  I thought a scrappy binding would look good on this one and it does but doesn't really show up in the photo.  

My daughter sent me a huge arrangement of flowers for my birthday yesterday and it reminded me of this selvedge wallhanging I made recently.  The background is cream/white selvedges sewn together.  It is even bound in a selvedge.  Love this one.


Happy quilting !


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for Last week ..love your blog your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for Last week ..love your blog your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete