Sunday, October 1, 2017

Bags, Bags and More Bags

Bags, Bags, Bags.  I love making them and over two weekends at our highlands cabin, I have made 18 bags from scrap fabrics passed onto me.  Each bag is lined.  Over the summer months, this will be my project, making bags,  when we spend time at the cabin.  The bags can be used as shopping bags and will be given away.

I am also using up some of my selvedges to make this same bag pattern but quilting the side panel and main outer bag sections.   These quilted bags will be sold.


I have done a little tutorial to show just how quick and easy it is to put together one of these bags.  Check it out and make up a bag for yourself.

















Happy quilting !

1 comment:

  1. I do love selvedges and your bags look wonderful, Thanks for the info on making them.

    ReplyDelete