Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Selvedge Project Done !

My Selvedge Vest is finally done !  What a fun project to do, although it was painstakingly slow because I sort of planned where each selvedge bit would go.  I am really pleased with the final result and it now sits on my paper mache mannequin bust.

This is the front view 
 A side view 
 And the back view

I have another project already started as I have lots more selvedge leftover bits and pieces that I don't use in my selvedge quilts.  I am now covering one of my paper mache bowls with selvedges and the paper mache tray in the background has been covered with plain selvedges sewn together.


I'm am truly selvedged !



2 comments:

  1. What an amazing vest - a real work of art.

    Jenny from Levin, NZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. It was just a whole lot of fun playing with selvedges. On to my next project LOL

      Delete