Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Selvedge Girls Playing

I have been working on my next selvedge wallhanging.  The background is made entirely from selvedges.

This is the outline of the girl, I will be reversing the pattern so there is two girls facing one another.
Both girls are made entirely from selvedges.  The dress of the girl on the left is done with plain selvedges, the girl on the right with wording selvedges.
They will be carefully positioned and then fused down and blanket stitched around each one on the machine.  

I also have six rows of my selvedge quilt ready to be joined with sashing.  Will post another pic when this is done later in the week.
My selvedge stash is slowly getting depleted so I will need to beg friends for more LOL

Happy quilting !



1 comment:

  1. You really make some beautiful quilts out of your selvedges. I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt when you are done.

    ReplyDelete